Newspaper printed nails have been one of the most talked about in the nail blogging community. nails printed with news paper. so easy yet so cute. The thing is, it's kinda boring because it lacks colors. I placed in my thinking caps and thought of the same idea but with colors incorporated in it.
i came up with magazine printed nails. you'll have all the headlines on your tips but the next day you wake up, your nails will be the news.
THINGS TO USE:
cup or container
white nail polish
HOW I DO IT:
1. Cut out magazine strips. make sure it fits your nails.
2. Apply base coat to prevent nails from yellowing
3. Apply two coats of white nail polish. (white polish is better than colored ones. you don't want any paper obviously sticking on your nails if you use other base color)
4.Pour alcohol in the container. soak the paper strips on the alcohol for about 2 minutes.
5. Get a magazine strip. Place it on top of the nails press down for 30 sec don't forget the sides for nice and even print.
6. Repeat on all of your nails and apply topcoat.
Now, you have all the headlines on your tips but are made colorful. BTW, Prints are mirror type. but what the hell? its still awesome :D
hope you guys enjoy.
just comment below if you want a video about this one.